select a 2nd currency
Exclusive mandate on Waterkloof's border!!
Much thought has been given to the design and intriguing Moroccan-style architecture of this striking home, built with comfort in mind.
It has a functional flow between the living areas and bedrooms. Living areas are spacious and lead to outdoor entertaining areas, making the property ideal for extended family living, as well as a large function entertaining space with the special people in your life.
The renovated SPACIOUS kitchen is well equipped with a gas stove, functional, practical and offers ample storage, perfect to prepare delicious mouth-watering meals.
The outside reception braai areas also lead to the pool and garden areas, designed with built-in extra seating areas. The garden is landscaped with many trees that provide a rich bird life and an ambience for creation and tranquillity. Some of the bedrooms have private outside sitting areas in the garden, ideal for early morning coffee or afternoon sun reading sessions.
This property consists of:
- Entrance with a beautiful chandelier
- 1 x Fitted Study/office
- A Separate office/playroom or library
- Large open plan Lounge / Dining area leading to the outdoor entertainment area
- Private TV family room
- Large KITCHEN with an extra BREAKFAST / DINING room
- Large Walk-in PANTRY ROOM WITH SHELVING.
- Separate SCULLERY
- Separate LAUNDRY
- 3 x BEDROOMS of which the Main room is en-suite – 2 x Rooms with outdoors
garden patio seating areas
- 2 x Bathrooms
* 2 x BEDROOM FLAT:
The flat area is private and away from the main house entertainment areas and can be used for various purposes such as:
* Rental for extra income towards the bond payment
* Air BNB rentals
* Home-based Office
* Granny flat for Parents or children
(Flat connected to the main house with a Passage & 2 x doors on either side of the
passage for extra privacy and soundproofing. Passage fitted with linen cupboard
shelves) Current rental income R6000 - tenant prepared to stay on if needed.
FLAT CONSISTS OF:
- An open plan LOUNGE / Dining area
- KITCHEN with gas stove
- 2 X BEDROOMS
- 1 x BATHROOM with bath and shower
- Double garage with space for 4 x vehicles - FLOOR TILED
- Separate carport for car/caravan or trailer
- This property has 2 x Gates which facilitates extra parking.
- Swimming pool – new
- Servant’s quarters with bathroom
- Separate gardener’s loo
- Garden Shed
- 5000L water tank connected to Tshwane water with a
- 2000 L water tank for rainwater - roof
- Gas fireplace with 18kg gas cylinder - cached as per law
- Wood fireplace
- 6 KW Petrol generator with change over switch for load shedding
- 2 x DSTV dishes
- Fibre connection for internet
- Excellent BULL security CONNECTED alarm and electric fencing
- Garden & Pool service @ R1800 - if needed
THE GARDEN CONSISTS OF:
• Garden Landscaped with Lucious trees and shrubs – enhancing the birdlife and certain wildlife like bush babies etc
• Garden designed with extra seating areas at the pool and braai areas – excellent for entertaining
• Large braai patio with built-in braai, a firepit with built-in seating as well as a built-in BAR area. The patio entertainment area has space for 2 x outdoor patio table sets.
• The kitchen courtyard area is currently used for a vegetable and herb garden.
This well-built sturdy home is 500m² on a 1983 m² erf. It is well located close to various amenities and major routes.
The area is also SECURE, with embassies in the surrounds and therefore regular proper security rounds. It is also in the process of being gated soon.
This property is designed for the ARTY one that is searching for a house with a DIFFERENCE, an interesting home that will be different from the boring usual.
The photos do not do justice to this extensive property.
You have to view it to experience the full value it offers.
Click on the video.
This is the one!!
View by appointment only